HR TIP OF THE WEEK
According to the SHRM 2015 survey “Business and Human Capital Challenges Today and in the Future”, HR professionals saw many aspects of the HR function growing more difficult as they looked to the future. Almost one-half (48%) viewed the growing complexity of legal compliance as a future challenge compared with 41% who viewed it as a key challenge in today’s business environment. 16% of respondents currently see attracting highly competent HR professionals as a key challenge and twice as many (33%) believe it would be one of their organizations’ future HR challenges. In an effort to retain and reward your best employees, we remind you to evaluate your workforce to ensure your employees are appropriately compensated, correctly trained, and feeling satisfied in their contribution to your organization.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.