HR Tip of the Week
Ensure your organization has a plan in place to obtain updated addresses from former employees. Current addresses will be necessary for former employees. Current addresses will be necessary for final paychecks, W-2 distribution, and in the future in the event of the termination of an Employee Benefit Plan. Exit Interviews are an optimal time to ensure the company has the most up-to-date address, but the HR Administrator should also try to ensure the former employee alerts the company to future address changes.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.