OUR ONLINE ORDERING IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO PLACE AN ORDER 817-877-0014
HR TIP OF THE WEEK
When an employee drives a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for company business, the employer may become liable for the actions of the employee. With the rise of distracted driving as a cause for accidents (i.e., talking or texting on a cell phone, eating, etc.), it’s important that employees are aware of the dangers of distracted driving and your policies regarding it. Employers should also ensure employees are following applicable city or state laws regarding use of cell phones when driving.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.