HR Tip of the Week
The HR Representative must ensure that all hiring managers and decision makers within the company are properly trained on interviewing skills, potential discrimination (Title VII) issues, etc. particularly if they are responsible for or involved in the interviewing and selection process.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.