HR Tip of the Week
Frustrated with an employee? Try a coaching approach. Employees must become aware of the need to change before they will change. When you look at a problem, most of the time you are just seeing the symptoms, not the cause, of a problem. Try asking short, open-ended questions that will cause the employee to stop, take a step back, and look. Employees need to discover for themselves what’s going on in order for lasting change to happen.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.