HR TIP OF THE WEEK
Workers’ Compensation, ADAAA, FMLA, and your company’s Leave of Absence policies must all be taken into consideration for employees who are on leave. The existence of a no-fault absence policy or exhausting protected FMLA leave may not be seen as justification for termination in all situations. Your organization’s HR Administrator should consider each employee’s leave and reasonable accommodations carefully and on an individual basis.
What We Do
Application for Employment
Click for Online Product Link
Our professionally developed Application for Employment is available in a two-page or four-page format and allows your organization to obtain substantial, consistent information on candidates to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Available in English and Spanish
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.