Summary: Growing company in Austin, Texas is seeking a qualified candidate for their Compliance Administrative Assistant position. This position will be responsible for responding to internal requests, filing and documenting information, as well as processing reports. Candidate must possess great attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to think analytically. The ability to work independently and prioritize workload regularly are necessary.
Minimum Requirements: Finance, automotive, legal, or insurance experience preferred. Mid-to-high level Excel skills necessary. High school diploma required; college degree in business or equivalent degree or work history is preferred.
Candidates with the following skills and traits are preferred:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence to tackle a problem head on
- Ability to bring order to chaos, thriving in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- At least 2-3 years working in a professional environment
- Quick to grasp new information and concepts
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Sorting and mailing documents
- Data entry/filing
- Responding to internal requests for compliant form numbers
- Comparing and proofing documents
- Assist with monthly reports
- Assisting with documenting existing and new processes
- Coordinate with other members of the Forms and Compliance Team