Summary: This role supports and manages a strong credit culture which promotes sound asset quality and a favorable relationship with the OCC. The successful candidate will demonstrate analytical and leadership skills in order to provide depth in the bank’s credit department and assist its analysts. Reviewing loan policy, procedures, and operations and recommend revisions, as appropriate. Provide input on regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred.
Experience: Minimum of ten years with a combination of both commercial lending experience and credit analyst; preferably formal credit training and credit management supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt very quickly with changes in environments (both external and internal).
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers, and to thrive in a team atmosphere.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Central Texas connections would be preferable
- Solid computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to analyze and interpret financial statements and tax returns
- Understanding of conservative lending concepts, policies, and procedures
Excellent benefits and competitive compensation package.