(Available in English and Spanish)
Four-page form which obtains the maximum information to assist in hiring the right individuals.
• Boldly states that your company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Designed to obtain as much information about the applicant as is legally allowed.
• Requests employment history, education, special skills, and personal references.
• Provides for consistency in obtaining the same information from all applicants.
• Minimizes the employer’s liability through a detailed terms and conditions acknowledgment.