Summary: A Fort Worth Credit Union is seeking a VP Retail Delivery to serve as a member of its Leadership Team, providing leadership for the strategic development and management of the retail branches, member contact center (phone, online) and business development. The individual in this position will also be responsible for:
- Developing and executing retail delivery strategic plans designed to take the delivery channels and its propositions to new levels of efficiency, member satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Driving and achieving the Credit Union’s retail sales and service results while developing and coaching the branch, contact center, investment and insurance services teams for sales and service excellence.
- Maintaining a consistent and differentiated member experience in all channels that optimizes retail channel spend, process and organizational alignment.
- Monitoring and assessing emerging technologies and changes in consumer/member behavior and their influence on the future channel mix and related investments.
- Working with Chief Retail Officer in developing and executing CUSO Credit Union Service Organization business plans to generate top line revenue growth for investment and insurance business lines.
- Assuring compliance with CUSO regulations and laws.
- Monitoring all activities related to the insurance sales activities of North Texas Insurance Services.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Must have minimum of 10 years’ of progressive management experience, digital channel, contact center and retail delivery strategy, with broad exposure and familiarity with financial products and services. At least 5 years senior management experience within a financial institution or retail environment.
- Development, implementation and achieving maximum branch/contact center productivity, member service metrics, sales goals, and member/market growth through the development of innovative technologies, capable personnel and the development and implementation of sound business plans and operations.
- Working directly with the Chief Retail Officer to evaluate and enhance the structure of the retail operations including online channels, expanding market share in existing and developing new markets. Maintain an awareness of new trends, developments in retail products, and in-depth knowledge of competitor’s products/offerings.
- Effectively work with all Lines of Businesses (i.e. mortgage, business services) to drive revenues and member value through the branch, online and call center channels.
- Effectively and efficiently grow top line revenue of investment and insurance business lines by implementing business/product opportunities that support goals and objectives of the CUSO. Reports results of business initiatives to the Chief Retail Officer and makes related recommendations. Develops and coaches investment and insurance teams to meet program objectives and performance results.
- Ensure compliance with, and resolution of, all regulatory and legal issues related to the CUSO.
- Monitors retail delivery trends, and evolving consumer behavior that may support or impede the success of business.
- Develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and staff designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the retail organization. Increase management’s and operation’s effectiveness by communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Develop business development plans for the Credit Union that promotes EECU, by ensuring business development and community involvement in branch communities. Actively participates in community events and activities as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Develops Special Employment Group relationships and oversees events and sponsorships that promote corporate citizenship for the Credit Union and provide potential for business development.
- Participate in the formulation, development, recommendation, implementation, and administration of Credit Union policies, programs, goals, and long term and short term objectives and annual budget for areas of responsibility.
- Leadership and direction of retail management and staff to establish performance goals, and objectives aligned with the Credit Union strategy. Regularly participates and ensure proper hiring, development, coaching and evaluation of retail staff. Responsible for proper succession planning and staff retention within the department.
- Must possess strong leadership, sales and management skills with a professional attitude and the ability to handle difficult situations effectively.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, ability to function in a goal-oriented atmosphere.
- Working knowledge of financial services, cost/benefit analysis and budget development is preferred.
- Knowledge of industry practices and member service delivery strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations in branch processes and procedures.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong in analytics and judgement in evaluating risk profile of business strategies and decisions